A simple way to clean your microwave
Yesterday we talked about the toxin-free cleaning qualities of lemons - and today we'll use a lemon again! This simple process will loosen up the grit and grime from your microwave, making it easy to remove food splatters and leaving no excuse to avoid this chore any longer.
1) Pour some water into a small bowl.
2) Cut a lemon in half, and squeeze the juice into the water.
3) Microwave the lemon water for 3 minutes.
4) When the 3 minutes are over, don't open the door right away - allow the steam to work its magic on the grime.
5) After several minutes of steaming, open the microwave, remove the water bowl, and wipe all of the surfaces with a cloth. The gunk should come right off!
Easy-peasy. Enjoy your fresh microwave!